starmada2_logo.jpg 69.26KB 0 downloads
Set just six months after the events of Star Trek: Armada, the Borg once again threaten the Alpha Quadrant. They have created a new ship capable of assimilating entire worlds in just a few seconds. After routing the attempted foothold, Captain Picard discovers a new type of nebula - a tachyon nebula. Intrigued, Picard discovers a new type of transwarp gate called a Transwarp Portal, capable of sending fleets of starships from one quadrant to another almost instantly, thus giving reason as to how the Borg managed to get so deep into the Alpha Quadrant undetected. Starfleet Command then orders Picard to seize control of it and launch a counteroffensive into the heart of Borg space in the Delta Quadrant, into the Borg staging grounds. Though successful, some of the Federation forces, Picard included, are left stranded when the Transwarp Portal collapses due to a destabilization of the inter-spatial transwarp manifolds.
Star Trek Armada II Patches
You will need to install or have the 1.2 patch first, then the 1.25 patch second.
Download Patch 1.2
Download Patch 1.25
Fleet Operations Mod
Download Fleet Ops 3.27
Fleet Operations is a popular skirmish and multiplayer orientated total conversion modification for Star Trek: Armada II.
The first public version of Fleet Operations was released in 2003. Today, version 3 includes a whole new user interface, an updated game and graphics engine, completely replaced ship models, 5 balanced races with totally new gameplay and tons of new possibilities making Armada II a real real-time strategy multiplayer game.
- 5 balanced races: Federation, Klingon, Borg, Romulan and Dominion
- More than 200 new ships and stations
- Dynamic tactics: Avatars, ship experience system, mixed tech, warp-in
- Fully supported and improved AI
- Engine enhancements: Widescreen support, FMOD sound engine, Tunngle online gaming
- Not the Armada you played: 99% of all models, graphics, sounds, scripts rewritten or replaced
- Patched to include latest fixes up to Windows 8
- Easy Installation
Fleet Ops Website
Minimum System Requirements
- Win 95/98/2000/Me/XP/Vista
- 64MB RAM
- 8MB DX 8 3D Accelerator
- 1.4GB HDD Space