NO BAKE CHOCOLATE ECLAIR DESSERT
Prep Time: 1 hour
Cook Time: N/a
2 pkgs. (3.75 oz.) Jello Instant French Vanilla Pudding
8 oz. Cool Whip
3 c. Milk
1 can Chocolate Frosting
• Mix pudding and milk together at low speed for 2 minutes.
• With a spoon blend Cool Whip into the pudding mixture.
• Line the bottom of a 13x9x2 pan with graham crackers.
• Pour pudding mixture over the graham crackers.
• Smooth top and place a layer of graham crackers over the top.
• Place in the refrigerator for 15 minutes before frosting.
• Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.
The refrigerating will allow the Graham crackers to soften and be easier to cut.
Original thread by Opforammo, moved from old site