Brothers of War YouTube Channel Brothers of War Twitch Channel Brothers of War Steam Group Facebook

•  
Photo

[Accepted]My initiation

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Liamate

Liamate
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 March 2015 - 08:39 PM

The ALIAS you use regularly : Phil
Are you consistently able to support BoW financially :I don't know, money is a little tight right now
What are your primary game(s) : World of Warcraft, Star Wars The Old Republic, Darksiders, Darksiders II, League of Legends
Where are you located : Whitehouse, Ohio
Have you ever been in a clan or guild before? (If so, explain why you left) : I have been in many guild in WoW and a few in SWTOR and the reason I left was because I quit the games because of financial issues and there raidings were way to strict than what I wanted to play with. 
Will you be active, dedicated, and loyal to BoW : I will be active and dedicated to and loyal to the clan. I actually invited from WoW and they installed SWTOR and someone else is going to play with them and one out of the two are going to be in the guild
Will you help populate/seed your favorite BoW server(s) : I will help in any way that I can for the Clan for the games that we play
How did you find out about Brothers of War : Through SWTOR from when I asked about doing quests and so on and so forth.

#2 Locutus

Locutus

Founder & CEO

• 39,856 posts

Posted 23 March 2015 - 10:58 AM

Hey Liam! It's been a pleasure gaming with you. We fired up a clan vote.

post-1-0-82251000-1394232841.jpg

As it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be at the coming of the Son of Man.”

#3 Locutus

Locutus

Founder & CEO

• 39,856 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 12:30 PM

Congratulations, your application was accepted!

Welcome to the Brothers of War clan!

post-1-0-82251000-1394232841.jpg

As it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be at the coming of the Son of Man.”

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users