simcity_copyright2017_brothersofwar_org.jpg 907.6KB 0 downloads
SimCity or more commonly said as SimCity 5 or SimCity (2013) is the latest game in the long-running SimCity franchise. It was developed by Maxis & published by EA. SimCity was released on March 5, 2013. SimCity is a city building simulator. Mayors seeking intelligent Sims can build a college town full of libraries, community colleges and universities. Specialize in Big Business such as Casinos, Electronics, Coal, Trade and more to increase the wealth of your city. Each specialization has major benefits but drawbacks as well. Educated Sims unlock technologies that will benefit your region but large universities are expensive to maintain. Casinos will bring tourism and raise Simoleons, but also attract unwanted crime and poverty.
- SimCity on PC will run on Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8/8.1.
- Intel players will need, minimally, a 2.0 GHz Core2Duo, while our AMD players will need at least an Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core 4000+
- At least 2GB of RAM
- Download and final size is 3 GB, however 12 GB of free Hard Drive space is required for installation.
- A DVD-ROM drive
- At least a 512 MB video card featuring either an NVIDIA 7800 or better, an AMD chipset of at least an ATI Radeon HD 2x00 or better, or Intel Series 4 integrated graphics or better.
- Lion OSX 10.7.5 with a Core 2 Duo processor
- 2 GB of RAM
- 12 GB of free Hard Drive space.
- Either an Intel HD 3000, NVIDIA GeForce 9600M, or ATI Radeon HD 2600 graphics card.
- An active internet connection of at least 256 kbps download speed, and 64 kbps of upload speed.