Brothers of War YouTube Channel Brothers of War Twitch Channel Brothers of War Steam Group Facebook

•  
Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Helpful PC Software

Best Answer Master Teal'c , 03 March 2014 - 01:12 PM

This helped so much. All these progerms on one spot so I don't have to google it.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Locutus

Locutus

Founder & CEO

• 32,575 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 11:26 PM

Here's some great free software that will help keep your computer running faster and cleaner. If you already have an antivirus program installed then you won't need Avast, it's listed for those who are unprotected.

CCleaner From Piriform! It's a great program to clean your browsers, windows, registry and more. It's free, easy to use, and works great.

Defraggler From Piriform! Defrag entire hard drives, or individual files. Works with HDD and SSD and supports NTFS and FAT32 file systems! Defraggler speeds up your PC by assembling fragmented files on your machine and organizing them more efficiently. Defraggler does the hard work, so your computer doesn’t have to. Defrag with confidence. Defraggler uses the same techniques as Windows to read and write files, so your files will never be damaged. Download

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is a wicked tool in the detection and removal of malware from your computer.

Avast is a good choice if you need a quick, free, antivirus program that works.

TeamViewer is a remote desktop program that works across all Windows platforms. A wonderful tool where an advanced user can get into your computer while you watch (with your permission) and help solve problems.

uTorrent Client is one of the best anonymous torrent clients on the market and it's free.

Daemon Tools Lite

AVStoDVD is a flexible tool to convert various media formats to DVD compliant streams and burn them into a highly compatible single track DVD.

ImgBurn is a lightweight CD / DVD / HD DVD / Blu-ray burning application that everyone should have in their toolkit! This is required for AVStoDVD to burn an image you have authored.

post-1-0-23772300-1430426988.png
"For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for nature cannot be fooled" - Dr. Richard Feynman

#2 Master Teal'c

Master Teal'c

Shol'va

• 398 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 01:12 PM   Best Answer

This helped so much. All these progerms on one spot so I don't have to google it.

#3 HarryMcHairball

HarryMcHairball

Overlord of the gnomes

• 166 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 10:25 PM

I found this program and decided to check it out.

http://www.razerzone.com/cortex

I noticed an improvement in some of my games.

This isn't like the Nvidia program that tweaks game setting, this program tweaks your PC and shuts off background programs to improve overall performance. It will also allow you to defrag individual games on your harddrive (like a newly installed game after doing updates)

Edited by HarryMcHairball, 25 March 2015 - 12:03 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users