Romulan Marks are used in the New Romulus Reputation System to complete projects. These projects are used to tier up the reputation system & to get items that are only available from the reputation system.
Adventure zone: New Romulus
On New Romulus you will find a Transporter System. Around each of the transporters there will be a mission officer. Depending on your Romulan Tier level this officer might not be available to you. The mission officer can provide you with a daily mission, which when completed, will yield 10 Romulan Marks. You will need to travel on foot to each of the transporters to unlock them for future use. Additionally, there are Red Alert events, and they can offer you more Romulan Marks, depending on your performance. More Red Alert events will unlock as you get higher in the Romulan Reputation system.
- New Romulus Transporter System - 5 Marks
- New Romulus: Staging Area - 10 Marks
- Lending a Hand - 5 Marks
- Beginning of a New Future - 5 Marks
- Tau Dewa Radiation Daily - 10 Marks
- 100 Radiation Reports - 8 Marks
- 200 Radiation Reports - 18 Marks
- 300 Radiation Reports - 30 Marks
- New Romulus: Warehouse - 10 Marks
- Research History of New Romulus (Duty Officer Assignment) - 5 Marks
- New Romulus: Paehhos Crater - 10 Marks
- New Romulus: Overgrown Caves - 10 Marks
- Romulan Plant Analyst - 10 Glowing Plants for 1 Mark
- New Romulus: Vastam Peaks - 10 Marks
- Romulan Rock Analyst - 10 Resonating Rocks for 1 Mark
- New Romulus: The Atlai - 10 Marks
- New Romulus: Hwael Ruins - 10 Marks
- New Romulus: Isha Forest Epohh Collection - 1 - 4 Marks
- Epohh Research - 10 Marks
- Epohh Pup - 50 Marks
- Epohh Moppet - 100 Marks
- Epohh Adult - 200 Marks
- Epohh Elder - 400 Marks
- New Romulus: Mountain Base - 10 Marks
- New Romulus: The Power Source - 10 Marks
- Tier 5: Secrets of the Ancients - 750 Marks
Azure Nebula Rescue
Space mission. Rescue Romulan ships from the Azure Nebula that have been captured by the Tholians. Awards 15 to 25 Marks depending on performance.
Defend Rh'Ihho Station
Ground mission. Defend the Rh'Ihho Station from the Elachi. Awards 21 Marks..
Rhi Atmosphere Event
Shuttle mission. Defend the planet from the Elachi. Awards 5 - 30 Marks depending on performance.
Ground mission. Defend the mining colony from species M-113(Salt Vampires). Awards 20 to 40 Marks depending on performance.
The Vault: Ensnared
Space mission. Defend the Vault from the Tholians. Awards 15 to 20 Marks depending on performance.
Vault Shuttle Event
Protect the Rerik as Obisek leads you through the Vault to the Thalaron Generator Chamber. Awards 15 Marks.
Tau Dewa Sector Patrol (Daily)
60 Marks on completion.
- Acamar System:
15% “Acamar System Patrol”: Mediate a dispute between the Acamarian Sovereign and a Scavenger clan.
- Carraya System:
20% “Carraya System Patrol”: Defeat 5 waves of Tal Shiar ships.
- Japori System:
20% “Japori System Patrol”: Defeat 5 waves of Nausicaan ships.
- Jouret System:
15% “Jouret System Patrol”: Assist with orbital construction efforts, then defeat 1 wave of random enemies.
- Beta Lankal System:
20% “Beta Lankal System Patrol”: Recover 5 relics defended by Tholians.
- Beta Thoridor System:
20% “Beta Thoridor System Patrol”: Defeat 5 waves of Rival Klingon ships.
- Starbase 234 System:
10% “Starbase 234 Patrol”: Test the defenses of the starbase for 5 minutes.
- Archer System:
20% “Archer System Patrol”: Defeat 5 waves of Tholian ships.
- Galorndon Core System:
15% “Galorndon Core System Patrol”: Escort a pod of Gekli back to fluidic space and protect them from poachers.
- Gamma Eridon System:
20% “Gamma Eridon System Patrol”: Defeat 5 waves of Gorn ships.
- Narendra System:
20% “Narendra System Patrol”: Defeat 5 waves of Hirogen ships.
- Nequencia System:
20% “Nequencia Alpha System Patrol”: Barter with several merchants for needed supplies.
- Pheben System:
15% “Pheben System Patrol”: Establish and enforce a quarantine zone.