Brothers of War YouTube Channel Brothers of War Twitch Channel Brothers of War Steam Group Facebook

•  
Photo
- - - - -

Red Alert 3 Rising Sun Strategy Guide

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Master Teal'c

Master Teal'c

Shol'va

• 398 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 04:25 PM

Attached File  2vkdw78.jpg   12.63KB   1 downloads

RA3 Universe is split into 3 teams,

Allies
Soviets
Rising Sun (Japs)

Now i will be writing up what each teams strong and weak points are but i am going to start off with my fav team Rising Sun.

The rising sun is the newcomer to the red alert scene, but even tho they are knew they are a very formiddable foe but depending on situation you are playing.

1V1's with only 10k money the only way you have a chance is to rush with mecha tengus, to do this u build

1 Power Plant
1 Refinery
Once refinery in place u build mecha bay and then build another refinery once this is built.

Once the mecha bay is up buy 3 tengus
once the tengus are out turn them into jet mode (press F)
fly them around map (normally outskirts to avoid detection) then go straight for their harvesters when by a refinery turn into mecha mode (press F) and attack the harvester and once destroyed go back into jet mode (press F) to get away ofcourse whilst this is happening build 3 more tengus from the mecha bay.

Now do the same again for other refinery
by this time your enemy is probably attacking you (hence the 3 other tengus) they will be your only point of defence going on rising sun defence is expensive and notthat good so in the essence of saving money use tengus.
once attacked other harvestor retreat to your base
and research the upgrade to the mecha bay and build VX Choppers
now build 5 of these, as soon as out of the mecha bay turn them into chopper mode (press F) and one by one go into enemy base with your 3 tengus along side to take out air opponents
take out MCV first
if have defenses take out power first to knock out power
once this is done put your tengus to mecha mode (this will give your enemy 2 things to attack) continue destroying the MCV once this is down they are powerless and without any build que.

At this point they will more than likely sell up if not then proceed to blow up the base
you could have a bit of fun (like i have done) and toy with them whilst building more vx choppers from mecha bay.

Now that is 1v1 on 10K.

Anyother with 40K then same again but more mecha bays 2 for tengus and 2 for choppers and proceed to do the same thing.

This is the best way to play Japs once all your air attack is up and u have enough of them you have practically won.

Also the SuperWeapon is a good weapon but not really useful i garantee you if you use this stragety in combat you wont have time for it to get to 0.00

As i will say this is the tactics that i personally use and find that work.

Edited by ItalianScallion, 22 February 2014 - 04:43 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users